A list of scientific facts about CO2, anthropogenic global warming, and climate change showing how people are misinformed by the “official climate science” of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). The claim that CO2 is causing warming/climate change is the greatest deception in history. The IPCC makes the incredible case that
…past climate changes were natural in origin (see FAQ 6.1), whereas most of the warming of the past 50 years is attributable to human activities.
This means CO2 from human activities overrode the effects of the sun, the oceans, and the atmosphere, which is scientific nonsense.
- Greenhouse gases are a mere 0.4392 percent of total atmospheric gases.
- CO2 is only 0.039 percent of total atmospheric gases.
- CO2 is less than 4 percent of total greenhouse gases.
- Water vapor is 95 percent of total greenhouse gases.
- CO2 levels currently at 390 parts per million (ppm) lowest in 600 million years.
- Levels were as high as 9000 ppm over last 600 million years. Average levels for the last 300 million years is approximately 1200 ppm.
- In every record, temperature increases before CO2. In other words, CO2 is not causing temperature increases, contradicting the basic assumption of the entire anthropogenic global warming hypothesis.
- Even if CO2 is causing temperature, doubling or tripling only raises temperature by a very small amount. This is known as climate sensitivity. The IPCC invoked a positive feedback that doesn”t exist to overcome the problem.
- Carbon and CO2 are terms used interchangeably, but are completely different things. Carbon is an element, and CO2 is a gas.
- CO2 is essential to life on the planet. Reduce the levels and plants suffer. Plants are most efficient at approximately 1000-1200 ppm as research and use of those levels in greenhouses attest. Plants are malnourished at 390 ppm.
- Fewer plants means less oxygen; no plants means no oxygen and no life on Earth.
- IPCC define climate change as “a change of climate which is attributed directly or indirectly to human activity that alters the composition of the global atmosphere and which is in addition to natural climate variability observed over considerable online casino time periods.” This makes human impact the primary purpose of the research, but you cannot determine that unless you know the amount and cause of natural climate change.
- As a result, the IPCC only consider nine “radiative forcings”, but admit its “level of scientific understanding” is high in only two of them. Even that claim is incorrect; it is low and medium-low in the other seven.
- They estimate these cause 1.6 watts per square meter, which is much lower than most natural forcings.
- Global temperatures increased from 1990 on because they reduced the number of weather records used.
- All modern temperature records have been adjusted to lower the old temperatures, and thus increase the slope of the increase in temperature.
- The “hockey stick” graph rewrote history by erasing the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age. This was achieved by the false assumption that tree rings area measure of temperatures, and by inappropriate statistical methods and analysis.
- Current temperatures and weather patterns are well within long-term normal patterns.
- The IPCC does not make predictions – they make projections.
- Every projection to date has been wrong, well above the actual trend and in the wrong direction as cooling continues. They are wrong because their computer models have temperature increase with a CO2 increase, which doesn”t happen in reality.
- Global temperature has declined since at least 2000 while CO2 has increased. If the IPCC was correct and it is overriding all other mechanisms, the increase should not happen. This is why senior IPCC member Kevin Trenberth said in a leaked email of Wed, 14 Oct 2009, “The fact is that we can”t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can”t.”