Please read the following, which constitutes site policy for drtimball.com.
- We reserve the right to adjust site policy as needed.
- The Q&A section consists of Dr. Tim Ball’s responses to visitor questions. Unless visitors specifically request otherwise, their questions may appear in that section, signed with their initials.
- We will not sell, give away, trade, or otherwise distribute any personal information we receive from site visitors.
- We will never spam you. All marketing efforts will be 100% opt-in.
Behavior & Legal Issues
- Visitors are expected to behave respectfully regardless of their feelings about the material on this site. Rudeness is unnecessary and will not be tolerated.
- Threats to site personnel or visitors will be reported to the issuing party’s ISP and law enforcement, if deemed appropriate.
- Content policy (adapted from Lorelle VanFossen‘s content policy)
- All site content belongs to Dr. Tim Ball. You may share the information within Fair Use (no more than 10% or 400 words) to copy, distribute and display under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes. Ads on the site may imply the site is commercial as ads generate income.
- No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, or build upon our work (articles, audio, images, or anything else).
- No Published Translations: Published human and machine translations beyond Fair Use violate our copyright policy.
- US Copyright Law: US Copyright Law protects this site’s content above and beyond the license by the Creative Commons.
- Feeds: Use of feeds from this site are for personal use, not commercial. Republishing content from this site via feeds is permitted as titles and excerpts, as part of Fair Use, at the discretion of the blog author and owner. Scraping (using feeds as a replacement for content) is not permitted without the express permission of the copyright holder. Any use or republishing of full or excerpted content as a replacement for content is not permitted.
- Moral Rights: Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
- Usage With Permission: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. For any reuse or distribution of the content with permission, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is to link to us.